fear project


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Atychiphobia is the fear of failure. I think this photo successfully displays the photo because of the darkness and the sadness/ stress displayed by the girl. I like how you made the title of the phobia look stretched and transformed it. One thing you could possible change is take a picture of yourself in front of this wall with your hand on your face instead of a different picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fear being conveyed is failure because it shows a person pretty upset. I liked how you made the person black and white and made the wall in color but I feel as if the fear name itself could have been better displayed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog